Sussex Against Bullying was established in 2021 and are set up to support children & young people who are being affected by bullying, by raising awareness, educating, offering support and guidance.
Aims, Values and our mission
We aim to provide a friendly, caring and professional service which supports children and young people and their parents from the effects of bullying.
- To empower children & young people to overcome the long time effects of bullying
- Encourage them to support each other, share their experiences with others.
- Promote anti-bullying and build an awareness within Sussex about SAB, and what we do.
To support individuals, schools, youth and community workers with the affects of bullying.
Areas we cover
We are located within the county of West Sussex but will also be running sessions and support in:
- West Sussex (Arundel, Chichester, Littlehampton, Selsey etc, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Lancing and Shoreham etc.)
- East Sussex (Brighton & Hove, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Seaford and Eastbourne)
- Mid-Sussex (Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Crawley and Gatwick)